Location: Scone, Perth
Hourly Rate: £9
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week
We are looking for experienced Machinists to join our vibrant and hard-working production team here in Perthshire. This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Production Supervisor you will be part of a small team carrying out the following tasks :-
- Using industrial overlock machines
- Ensuring product specifications are followed accurately
- Working to timescales to achieve production targets
- Cleaning and maintaining machinery
- Ensuring high standard of housekeeping is maintained
- Reporting any quality or other issues immediately to supervisory staff
- Ensuring all aspects of health & safety are followed ensuring safe and efficient operation of machinery
- Experience as working as a Sewing Machinist is essential.
- Ability to use industrial sewing machines and overlock machines.
- Ability to interpret product specifications.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
We are an accredited Living Wage employer, and are committed to providing fair conditions for all our employees.
How to Apply
To apply please download and complete this application form and return to email@example.com.
Please get in touch via the email above if you have any questions.