Terms and Conditions
We are afraid this is the boring, but important and essential bit! Here it outlines all areas of our terms and conditions and when placing an order with us you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they contain important information. Please make sure you understand them, before ordering any products from us.
- Information About Us and How to Contact Us
Molke Ltd. is a limited company registered in Scotland with company number, SC552204. Our registered address is: Molke Ltd, Newlands, Scone, Perthshire, PH2 6NL. If you have any queries about these Terms or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our Site, you can contact us: via the “contact us” page on our website; ring our friendly Customer Service Team on 01738 551389 between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (please note that calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes); email us at email@example.com; or write to us at Molke Customer Services, Newlands, Scone, PH2 6NL.
How We Contact You:
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order. “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our Contract
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product.
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Our Products
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. As such, your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Your Rights To Make Changes
If you wish to exchange a product you have ordered, you can:
- speak to one of our Customer Service Team on 01738 551389 between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price, delivery or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested exchange. If you confirm that you wish to go ahead with the exchange, we will deliver your exchanged item once we have received the product you are returning.
- If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
- Our Rights To Make Changes
We may make changes to these terms or the product (for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements), but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
- Provision of Products
Delivery costs. The costs of delivery can be found here.
We deliver Worldwide and to British Forces Post Office (BFPO).
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
Our parcels are delivered by Royal Mail and its international partners. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, Royal Mail will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us. You will own the products once we have received payment in full.
Terms of returns:
We ensure all items that are posted to our customers are of the highest standard but if there is ever a need to return an item we do accept returns for a full refund.
Under The Consumer Contract Regulations, your right to cancel begins from the moment you place your order, up to 14 working days after receiving your order. Your right to cancel is unconditional.
The items must be returned in the same condition you received it. Items that are not as new won’t be applicable for a full refund, but may qualify for a partial refund at our discretion.
If your Item was paid for by Gift Voucher, you will receive your refund amount in new vouchers.
Orders within the UK:
- If complete orders are returned to Molke HQ, the full cost of your postage will be refunded to you.
- Simply click here to return your parcel to us or you can click on this direct link https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3032
- You can either print your label at home or you can pop it onto your smart phone and take it to the post office for them to print off for you.
- Please pop a note in with your order reference number and contact details and the reason for return in with the item.
- Once we have received your return we guarantee to process any refunds within 14 days on receipt of your order.
Orders outside the UK:
- Please complete the Returns Form that was enclosed with your order, with your details, order reference and reason for return.
- Please ensure that all parcels are securely sealed and always obtain a certificate or receipt of posting where possible.
- Please return your items to Molke Returns, Newlands, Scone, Perthshire, PH2 6NL, UK.
- Once we have received your return we guarantee to process any refunds within 14 days on receipt of your order.
- Your Right To Terminate The Contract
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (to have the item replaced, exchanged or refunded)
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have 14 days to change your mind.
- How to Terminate the Contract With Us
To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 01738 551389 or email us at email@example.com Please provide your name, address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- By post. If you have already received the products, use and complete the Returns form included in your and post the products to be returned to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address. You can use our free returns portal to return your item - here.
We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- Our Rights To Terminate The Contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- we do not receive payment when it is due; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
- Faulty Items
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 01738 551389 between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your products are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to six months (and beyond; up to the reasonable expected lifepsan of the product): if your products can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund or replacement, in most cases.
Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products because they are faulty you must either return them to us marked “RETURNED GOODS” and post them to Molke, Newlands, Scone, PH2 6NL, United Kingdom via a delivery services that does not require a signature upon receipt.
More information about returns and exchanges can be found here.
- Pricing and Payment
The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
We accept payment via PayPal, in which you can pay using a PayPal account or you can use it to pay via your debit or credit card. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
- Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Caused by Us
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
15. Gift vouchers and e-vouchers
Gift vouchers and e-vouchers supplied by Molke Ltd cannot be exchanged for cash. Gift vouchers which are defaced, altered, expired or cancelled will not be accepted. Any refunds due on orders purchased via gift vouchers will be issued onto new gift vouchers.
Molke Ltd reserves the right to change the range of gift vouchers and gift cards we offer at any time, without prior notification. Molke Ltd can take no liability for any lost, stolen or damaged gift vouchers once responsibility of ownership has passed to the customer at time of delivery.