Delivery & Returns
Due to Government guidelines on Covid19 we have taken the decision to close the website to orders for the next 3 weeks (from 23rd March 2020). Rest assured that all orders already placed will be posted out as usual. There could be some delays through the postal system as your order is in transit. We have extended the returns period to 60 days for at this time. There will be some delays in processing returns as Molke HQ is closed, but if you are concerned with an order please contact us at email@example.com.
UK Standard Delivery – £3.95
All UK postage is sent First Class via Royal Mail. We aim to dispatch your order within 2 working days. You can expect delivery within 4 working days when selecting UK Standard Delivery.
European Delivery – £6.50**
Items will be dispatched via Royal Mail International Tracked postage. Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.
Rest of World – £8.00**
Items will be dispatched via Royal Mail International Tracked postage. Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery.
**If you are ordering from outside the UK or European Union local taxes and import duties may be applicable and payable when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You are responsible for payment of any such taxes and import duties. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. We cannot predict their amount or have any control over these.
Receiving and trying on your Items
If you try on your order and you are unhappy with the size or fit we are always happy to help with fitting advice. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
When trying on our underwear:
- We ask that all pants are tried on over your own underwear in the interest of health and hygiene.
- We recommend trying on bras before applying deodorant to avoid marking an item you may wish to return.
- Remember when trying on a bra to fully swoop and scoop all breast tissue into the cups of the bra.
Returning Your Item
All items must be returned in the same condition that you received them within 60 days of receipt. Items that have had obvious signs of wear will not be applicable for a full refund (this is an extension to our standard Returns policy for during the Covid19 pandemic).
Please note for hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of used Cloth Sanitary Pads (CSP).
If your item was paid for by Gift Voucher, your refund will be issued to your voucher.
Orders within the UK:
- If complete orders are returned to Molke HQ, the full cost of postage will be refunded to you.
- Simply click here to return your parcel to us or you can click on this direct link https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3032
- You can either print your label at home or you can pop it onto your smart phone and take it to the post office for them to print off for you.
- Please pop a note in with your order reference number and contact details and the reason for return in with the item.
- Once we have received your return we guarantee to process any refunds within 14 days on receipt of your order.***
Orders outside the UK:
- Please complete the Returns Form that was enclosed with your order, with your details, order reference and reason for return.
- Please ensure that all parcels are securely sealed and always obtain a certificate or receipt of posting where possible.
- Please return your items to Molke Returns, Newlands, Scone, Perthshire, PH2 6NL, UK.
- Once we have received your return we guarantee to process any refunds within 14 days on receipt of your order. ***
*** During the closure of Molke HQ during the Covid19 pandemic there may be some delays with processing returns and refunds. If you are concerned with an order please contact us at email@example.com